Porcelain dental veneer, as the name suggests, can be defined as shells produced from porcelain and adhered to the visible surfaces of the teeth. It is a product that responds to the needs of people whose teeth are disrupted for different reasons.
It is a suitable treatment option for the following
- People whose teeth are worn
- People with gaps between their teeth
- Person with misaligned teeth
- People whose teeth are partially fractured by external impact
- People who lose the natural colour of their teeth due to smoking or other dental disorders
- Ordinary dental veneers have an average life of 5 years or slightly longer. The lifetime of porcelain dental veneers is 20 years or even longer if there is no extra condition. Therefore, it can be said that porcelain veneers are for a lifetime.
- For many years you can use dental veneers that ensure the excellent appearance of your teeth and you will never have to deal with dental treatment again.